A few things you should know:
- I disavow all political violence.
- Everyone is welcome here unless you are unable to use your words to persuade and influence. Anyone condoning or suggesting political violence will be escorted from the premises.
- Most of the things I express here are my opinions. At least one thing is not my opinion but is, in fact, truth. At least one other thing is not my opinion but is, in fact, a lie. I will rely on you to figure out which is which.
- If something I say offends you, before you lash out in anger, consider trying to change my mind. If you attack me, you're likely to convince me I'm right. Weak opinions rely on threats and violence to maintain. Strong opinions often speak for themselves.
- Although most of what I believe I used to not believe, no one's ever hated me into changing my mind.
- I do not hate anyone that I can think of—not even Bill Gates or whoever sang that song "What's Going On?"
- If you ask me what my credentials are, it's likely that you are stupid.
- We all have enemies. There's a good chance I am not actually yours.
- Don't think I enjoy this.
How to get in touch with me:
You can get in touch with me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am a hobbit and rarely do interviews or podcasts. I try to answer most messages eventually. If you have some thoughts or refutations regarding my medical, scientific, or religious theories, I don't do phone calls—write them down and send them to me. I'll be happy to take a look.
Just so you know—anything you send to me may end up in a future post (anonymously referenced, of course).